Saturday 10 November 2012

Colourful Crochet Scarf


I  thought I'd share a recently finished project, which was a belated Birthday pressie for my good friend Amy. I used a pattern from Ravelry. It's called the Isar Scarf and is really easy to follow. It's also free! I used King Cole Splash double knitting wool and made cute little pom poms to finish it off. I love the rainbow of colours, and I hope Amy does too! I'm hoping to make another one or two of these (in different colours) for Christmas pressies, so I'd better get my crochet on! Are you making any gifts this year?

I should also mention that Amy writes fantastic film reviews - check out Movie Writing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the pompoms Suzie. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaela :-) I want to put pom poms on everything! x

      Delete